Monday 3 September 2012

Lets talk Fashion

Products from Accessorize
Kick Boxing. Exercising. University. Friends. One more way of staying busy and boost my self confidence is to get myself into fashion . I never really cared about my own style. It was casual and then went onward to being Gothic for a couple of years and then now its just all cute- pink stuff and hello kitty that is! I used to love it when I dressed up, and to get compliments from others. But I'm just too lazy about that. So I thought about getting rid of that laziness, go shopping and be proud of myself!  I thought about indulging myself into exploring different products and clothing styles that I haven't thought of before. Recently I have been into rings and I got nine of them from Stockholm - a shop called Six where lots of them were on discount. Pretty cheap I must say! Now I'm aiming towards buying good autumn clothing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment