Sunday 2 September 2012

Dear Birmingham,

Birmingham City Center, United Kingdom
It was a bright day. Early Autumn. Ryanair lines to London. Coach from London Stansted to Birmingham. 3 hours of coach travel seemed a lot back in 2010. I still remember the cab ride back to my student accommodation, leaving my mom back at a hotel, as she had a flight to catch back to Stockholm. She didnt cry nor did I with the thought that we will meet soon again.That Night I met a lot of new people and lived in a country where I knew no one.I wasnt scared. Somehow I felt adventurous. That curiosity led me into doing so many things. Fortunately, I have developed so many beautiful memories in Birmingham starting 2010 to 2011. You see the place people are sitting on, infront of the church? I have been there during so many late evenings and afternoons, just staring at the church. At night I used to get scared thinking about the existence of haunted people.

I can keep talking about Birmingham. I used to go back there and meet old friends. But I guess I wont be doing that anymore. Because a part of me is dead now. I'm doing just fine in London... Atleast thats what I think I should feel...

No comments:

Post a Comment