Wednesday 5 September 2012

I had a dream



I had a dream.

I had a dream about meeting you. I came to ---- and somehow I was was walking through an Industrial area and was trying to hide one bag of mine in a fine architectural building. As I was walking through the maze like corridors, I saw light and assumed that it was afternoon as the sun was up in the sky, giving out its brightest shine ever. I walked out when I saw a man passing by, with a different hairstyle, I turned around and saw it to be you, wearing a blue tshirt and brown pants.
You turned and looked at me with a sarcastic smile. Somehow I knew that you didn't feel comfortable. You invited me home and as we walked, you didn't even look at me once. We entered a two bedroom house. I saw another roommate of yours with his dad. He looked like Uzair Jaswal the singer, wearing a red t shirt.
Somehow you showed no interest

I felt really heardbroken but then told myself that its okay. This is how things were supposed to turn out. Its me who broke everything into pieces for a better future, for both of us. And we will never be the same again. Cant be the same again. Its best if I let it go..

I got up, walked through the door. Came back and saw you laying on bed... then you went to the bathroom...came back and laid on the bed again.. And after watching all that, I walked out of your house with tears rolling down my cheeks...

NOTE: Most parts of the dream is unrealistic because it does not resemble occurrences in my personal life. I believe that dreams are a collection of thoughts, rooting from our conscious and subconscious mind. Yesterday was a heavy day for me and I was thinking about life, relationships and expectations.

I must say that the dream felt exhausting as it felt so realistic. Moreover, I haven't been dreaming for the past whole month, so it feels kinda different. The gloomy weather doesn't help, it just makes me more thoughtful.

No comments:

Post a Comment