Sunday 3 March 2013

Frenetic pace of activity


I have been sleeping/laying down watching Everybody loves Raymond and the Hills all day long. Yesterday looked pretty much the same. I have been eating too many Kopiko candies and my breath smells of coffee, no matter how many times Im brushing my teeth throughout the day. The weather is pretty nice today. I didnt have to wear layers of sweaters when i went out to get some Tamil Biryani for myself. Im so sick and tired of eating the same food for the last 1 week. I can not be bothered to cook. I tried doing the laundry today but the machine was busy. Now I can't be asked to do it. Anyways. Tonight I have to start with the Econometrics revision so that I dont become a sleepless lunatic tomorrow before the exam. By the way, I got a 80 in the Mircroeconomics exam finally! I am so happy. The Macroeconomics exams went shit anyways. I have to prioritize the different modules properly this easter holiday before the finals.

Anyways, Have a nice day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment