Wednesday 27 March 2013

A change of style


I thought about spending a productive summer in Sweden this time. So I got myself 5 books from Amazon and have also applied for summer courses like Global Ethics and Global Economy in Stockholm and Uppsala. Moreover, I thought of trying out different colours of clothing this summer as well. I am not the type to go with the fashion flow. I am more of a person who likes to wear stuff that looks good on me. Being a pink maniac, I dared myself to buy two red bags this year - One for an usual outing and one for University/Travelling. Ill probably carry the big red bag with me during my flight. I dared myself to buy white clothes as well - a colour I always avoided. Throughout my teenage life, I wore really dark colours.

Anyways. After the Micro II exam tomorrow, I've got a month holiday for exam preparations. Oh I forgot to mention that I have had a really bad fever for the last few days. I actually sat on a stool and cried for a while, missing my mom. Haha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment