Thursday 21 February 2013

Ups and Downs

I have been really down. Not because of all the rejections I have been getting regarding all the internship applications but because of my mood lately. The feeling of being useless have been haunting me the past few days. The fact that all of these feelings are just a part of a phase in my life, isnt making me feel any better. Exams are coming up this May and the stress is slowly developing. There is only a year left of University and yet nothing exciting have happened - Things that I wanted to do by this age. Perhaps I am expecting too much of myself. That is certainly not good as I should be totally happy and feel lucky of what I have. I just hope that this so called *phase* ends soon because it is driving me nuts...

No comments:

Post a Comment