Tuesday 26 February 2013

A Book

A Book. I have been trying to read books. Why trying? I have been trying because I hardly read any books. There are so many things that you can learn and it is a good way of spending your free-time - times when you are absolutely bored. I tried reading magazines as well. All of them just get piled up on my table. Today I paid for the overdue book I had with me, borrowed from my University library. I didn't even read it.

I keep thinking of the person I was and the person I want to be and the person I am right now. It is good to change for the better right? Sometimes you need a good influence in your life. There is no one to tell me what to do here. When I was in Sweden with my Parents, mom used to help me and encourage me into doing a lot of stuff. Maybe that is one reason I am missing Sweden so much these days. I miss her.

I know for sure that I do not want to be in London after I am done with my undergraduate course. I would like a change. A change which will give me a fresh start. Sometimes I get tensed too much, but then I just calm down. I have gained so much of patience, wow I am proud of myself.

Anyways, got the exam on Friday and I have actually studied properly this time. I am going to spend my whole day revising tomorrow. I should learn to stick to my daily goals, instead of following my stupid spontaneous plans and ideas. Its stupid. 

No comments:

Post a Comment