Wednesday 29 August 2012

Diverse Paths

Photograph Clicked in Stockholm Sweden, 5:25am, 29th August,2012
“We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little of each other everywhere.” ― Tim McGraw
Alarm rang. Phone rang. 5.08am. My eye brows puckered with a sudden burst of laughter when I heard my friend sing an old Bollywood song about sunrise on the phone. I got up and changed my clothes. Brushed my hair,put maroon lipstick on my dry lips, wore a long sweater and got out with my camera with the keys jingling in my back pocket.I walked straight up, in the early cloudy morning and looked up my watch before deciding which way to turn. Left or Right. I stood at the junction, giggling with sheer delight. The smile came up naturally because I knew which road to take. Even though I could capture a better picturesque moment of the beautiful sky if I walked towards the right end which had an open field there, I chose to walk towards the left side. The left road which took me deeper into the forest with trees, with twigs lying on the ground with plenty of snails walking here and there. It was way more challenging to get a glimpse of the sunshine through the thick clouds floating on the sky above the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment